Call For A Free Consultation 260.969.1177


APS reporting available online

Posted by Grunden Law Office | Jun 23, 2017 | 0 Comments

It's common to think about children in our community that need protection from abuse, neglect, or exploitation, but adults need the same protection and Adult Protection Services (APS) is there to be an advocate for these individuals when they need it. 

APS services are initiated when there is reason to believe an adult is endangered. The complaint is investigated and a determination is made as to the next steps needed to protect that adult. According to the APS website , to be eligible for service under this program, an individual must be a resident of the state of Indiana, 18 years of age or older, physically or mentally incapacitated and reported as abused, neglected or exploited. 

Learn more about APS's role by clicking here.  

Long-term can be expensive, but our Medicaid Planning and Elder Law services can help protect that which you've worked so hard for.

About the Author


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

We’re Different and Different Is Good.

At GLO we’re reviving the lost art of listening. It’s your planning, not ours. You tell us how you want to take care of your family and business. We will listen and put everything in place.
— April Grunden

Grunden Law Office, LLC
9809 Dawsons Creek Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 12:00pm